Saturday, April 30, 2011

*TENNIS HOW TO SERVE*: Trophy Position To Contact

jeffsalzensteintennis.com Have a look at this short tennis lesson where I answer an email from a tennis fan that wants to improve her tennis serve. I go through the keys to dominating with the tennis serve and I remind tennis players that you can have a bad serve and still develop it into a big weapon with the right information and the right action. Former ATP Top 100 ATP Tour player, USTA High Performance Coach and Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Jeff Salzenstein, reveals inside this video the tennis tips to show you how to hit a better tennis serve. 3 big keys on the tennis serve are 1) Stance 2) Ball position 3) Staying more sideways at contact Learning these tips helped me develop a great tennis serve and serve my best in my 30's. I know these tips can help you, too Get your free gifts at jeffsalzensteintennis.com.
Views: 1056
2 ratings
Time: 03:55 More in Sports

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrU6C8eilkI&feature=youtube_gdata

Blake Lively Blu Cantrell Bonnie Jill Laflin Bridget Moynahan Britney Spears Brittany Daniel